Monday, January 19, 2009

Announcements

Click here to view or add annoouncements.

13 comments:

The Purple Team said...

BIGGEST LOSER TEAMS

Let's sweeten the pot just a bit more... To provide you with more of an incentive why don’t we plan for a Bahamas Cruise for 2010.. As you lose weight why not pay yourself. Make an account for you. Each pound you lose pay yourself a dollar every 10 pounds pay yourself 20 dollars… Put the money in a jar or saving account and call it your Bahamas Mama account…Instead of celebrating with food you can save up for a cruise with friends… I am looking forward to cruising with you in my new bath suit! We can do this… YES WE CAN!!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea... Just the thought of trying to get into a bathing suit right now is scarey, but the Push we might all need...

Let me know when we need to post our starting weight so I can help the TEAM!!

Amber screen name wizze1

Anonymous said...

I'M IN VIOLA,for the cruise! come on team members join us. i think this is a great idea! just think looking fine and feeling good with a little added incentive will motivate all of us. how about it purple team are you in?

Anonymous said...

I think I can do that :-D.

Linda said...

I am not so sure about the cruise, but I am all for being bathing suit ready by next year! I will set up a jar and save up my money. It is a great idea for an incentive! YES WE CAN! GO PURPLE! Linda

u_go_gurl68 said...

I love the idea. Count me in too. Lets make this happen for sure.

Go Purple Team!!!!

Bobbie said...

I love this idea too!!

Anonymous said...

very good deal.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about my purple bathing suit, my orange, red, blue and pink suit that I will wear on the cruise.... Dare to vision it with me....

Body By Pizza said...

This is a GREAT idea!!

The Purple Team said...

Purple team please look on the discussion board and send an encouraging message to anyone on the purple team. Please introduce yourself to two or more members this week...

Percentage weight is due in this Sunday...

We will have a chat session this coming Wednesday at 8:30 pm... all are welcome...

The Purple Team said...

Sorry the chat time on Wednesday will be 7:30

puertoricancrazy said...

Viola,
7:30 for chat on Wed. What time zone are you in? Don't want to miss it.
Patty