Monday, January 26, 2009

Percentage Missing HELP!!

Gini819 2.46 percent I have your email also
Serenaslove .98 percent
Stuffapal
Cathylewis
Punkaroo
Cancer62
Smrstorm28
U_go_gurl681.69
bodybypizza .76 percent
bobbietoo 1.88 pecent
sobeit 1 pound loss but I need starting weight
puertoriciancrazy5
janice1313
Sings4joy .76 percent
Coni57
Kasper10779
Vajago
Janette21
purplelaner
Wizze1 I have your percentage
LADYTORY2000
KEMI2009
TLee I was unable to invite you as a friend New Member
Phenomenal2 .83 percent

16 comments:

The Purple Team said...

I forgot my name Phenomenal2 (Viola) .83 percent

puertoricancrazy said...

Viola,
Sorry, I put my percentage on the "Weekly Percentage Posting" page. Is this not correct? Here it is: For this week I went from 331 down to 328.5 for a loss of only 2.5 lbs. My percentage loss is .76%.
Patty

Anonymous said...

I so totally did not mean to forget :(. I maintained this week, so no percentage lost. It has been a bit hectic, but I plan on getting back on schedule. While I did not lose weight, I did not gain any back, soo a tiny woohoo coming from me, lol. I have upped my jogging to 30 minutes at least twice a week too.

Linda said...

I posted mine on the weekly % page as well, though I used a different formula since I still can't get the weight loss % link to work. I came at 2.87% by taking the 6 pounds I lost and dividing it by my starting weight of 209. But now I get 2.96% if I divide the 6 pounds by my new weight of 203. I am not sure which one is right, sorry. Linda

Gini said...

As I understand it, the BL show does the percentage lost based on the starting weight from the week before so each loss is for the week just finished.

Viola, TLee is on my friend list, if that helps at all.

Everybody else, TLee is a friend of mine. We used to work together in an elementary school and we lost touch with each other many years ago and just reconnected about two week ago. Her first name is Tracey and she is a great person. She has fought this battle before in life and is ready to do it again. I told her that she had to join the purple team, of course. You can find her if you do a search on Inspire, if you would like to send her an email or invite her as a friend.

Gini said...

Inspire is being wacky. I just did a search to find Tracey and it didn't bring her up, BUT if you put in www.inspire.com/TLee it will take you right to her profile page.

Body By Pizza said...

Hi Vi. I lost 1.18%. The % you posted was incorrect.

Anonymous said...

I lost -3.6 lbs this week
making it 17 lbs since Jan 1

Anonymous said...

hey purple team! where has all the support gone? how about some support for our fellow team members.i know life is heck tick BUT- we are in this weight loss challenge together. life will always give you challenges BUT- it is how we roll with the punches! Let's all get back on track with new blogs,being there on sunday for our on line chats, REMEMBER we are the PURPLE TEAM. we are smart,beautiful divas with a common purpose WEIGHT LOSS! COME ON GIRLS I NEED YOUR SUPPORT! LET'S ALL GET MOVIN AND GROVIN' on each of our weight loss journey's.we all can do this together. GO PURPLE!! kate

Linda said...

What's going on ladies? We seem to have lost our drive to talk? That can't be, am I the only one who loves to chat? How are we doing this week? I was ambushed by some chocolate chip cookies this weekend (sneaky buggers, those cookies, can't turn your back on them for a second or they jump right down your throat and land on your butt!) but am back on track today. Managed to lose 3 pounds this week even after the cookie fiasco, let's hope that they aren't waiting until this week to show up on my butt - lol. Should we try a side challenge to help motivate us? Any ideas? We need to stay together and keep focused so we don't lose sight of the goal - remember those bikini's! Take care! Linda aka purplelaner

Anonymous said...

well said linda! i am so proud to be on this team! where's my fellow team mates? remember to stay on track we need every team member to give 110% in our goal of losing week. i know life will have lots of bumpsBUT----- don't give into them WE ARE A TEAM!!! GO PURPLE ! KATE

Anonymous said...

viola@linda,
"kudos" to the best diva's and inspiring words of wisdom from you ladies this week! Weight loss is serious stuff. Everyone wants to look,feel, and live longer so--LET'S ALL get out of the slump and do something for ourselves. The blogs, and chats on line will keep us going. remember the cruise,and the friendships will long be remembered. DON'T give up! The purple team needs every member to be on board to stay on track. come on girls i want each of you to take some time for yourself,be positive and stay motivated. THE PURPLE TEAM NEEDS YOU! God bless you all in our weight loss challenge. GO PURPLE! KATE

Linda said...

Viola and Kate: Thanks for the pep talk. I needed it. This morning I finally made good on my nightly promise to get up a little early and get some exercise. I have a couple "Walk away the Pounds" tapes from previous attempts to lose weight, and I did the 15 minute walk this morning. Compared to the workouts some of you are doing, that wasn't much, but it was a milestone for me. Just getting my butt out of bed early was a big deal, I hate mornings - LOL. I am usually stiff and sore and use that as an excuse not to exercise. Today I was stiff and sore, and I still made the effort to get up and move. Yeah, me. Did the workout make me feel better, yes and no. I feel better about myself and I am more awake than usual. My body is still stiff and sore though - but I know that will change with some effort on my part. I am going to accept your challenge to take a picture of myself Viola, but I don't know if I will have the courage to post it anywhere but in my bathroom. My goal for this week is to do at least 15 minutes of exercise every morning. I have discoverd that Comcast has Free on Demand exercise shows, including ones with the cast of biggest loser (I think they are season 4). So I can't complain about not enough variety, and I don't have to go out and get more tapes. Have a great day everyone, and hope to see you at Wednesday's chat! GO PURPLE TEAM, WE CAN DO IT!!! Linda aka Purplelaner

Kasper10779 said...

I hope all is well! Sadly with the home situation as it is right now being on for the chats is not an easy task. My father-in-law has been in and out of the hospital as he battles cancer, so many days spent there. I am so glad to be a part of this team, and while I may not be a chatter at this time, I so love to talk, lol. Keep up the good work everyone! *HUSG*

Anonymous said...

kaspher,
my prayers are with you and your family as your family is battling the cancer. my husband has colon cancer and has had it since 2007 aug. we have been down a very very bumpy road also. your journey will be hard but always remember GOD will not give you more than you can handle. ONLY HE KNOWS THE GAME PLAN AND IT IS HE WHO WILL BE THERE FOR YOU! Sometimes the care takers are the ones who suffer the most because we are the ones who know how it has been with that person before the cancer and now deal with the frustrations of wishing for that magic moment when everything will seem GOOD once more. PRAYER is a great help, it is your space to vent,cry,and feel safe. he listens to you and knows what YOU going thru . Please know God hears all and knows what is in OUR hearts.so keep on track and even though life is tough stay on track with your weight loss goals. our purple team is behind you 100%. GO PURPLE!!! KATE

Anonymous said...

cancer 62
i forgot to post my percentage for last week 1 lb. and for this week 1 lb. kate